New York, NY – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with kgb in their search for a Global CRM Manager based in New York, NY. kgb is a privately held, New York-based company and the world’s largest independent provider of directory assistance and enhanced information services.
In 2010, kgb harnessed its database of hyper-local directory assistance information to launch kgbdeals.com, a deal site that brings its members daily discounts on popular products and services; By March 2011, kgbdeals was offering deals in more than 100 cities globally and had become the third largest daily deal business in the world.
Also in 2010 in the U.S. and Europe, kgb launched kgbpeople.com, a people search engine that enables consumers to monitor their profile on the Web, set alerts, and manage their reputation online. Last year kgb served more than a hundred million consumers globally.
The Global CRM Manager’s main responsibilities will be the management of all customer relationships across our entire consumer base with the goal of increasing customer LTV’s. This candidate will do this by being/becoming a product and industry expert in order to introduce new opportunities to our preferred customer base.
This candidate will be responsible for providing business management leadership, analysis, oversight, and discipline across the organization at both a tactical and strategic level. The Global CRM Manager will partner cross-functionally with the entire organization to increase customer satisfaction, retention & lifetime value.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
- Develop, define and optimize the customer segmentation program in conjunction with the analytics team.
- Develop and enhance the customer welcome program to ensure that new user attrition is minimized and lifetime value is maximized.
- Develop and manage ongoing promotional activity and optimization of the promotional calendar to maximize customer yield retention levels.
- Development of headline promotional activities that can be utilized for both retention and new customer acquisition purposes.
- Plan, deliver and optimize customer communications covering but not limited to sweeps, promotions, landing pages, trigger emails, etc.
- Plan and implement activation, re-activation & customer win-back programs.
- Develop, manage, optimize & report on a VIP/loyalty program.
- Implement and execute customer feedback mechanisms and disseminate findings as appropriate.
- Work closely with colleagues in Customer Acquisition, PR & Communications & Social Media to ensure all marketing activities are aligned.
- Monitor and report to the business on segment, promotional and communications performance across a range of KPI’s
- 4-6 Years Experience in CRM and Marketing Measurement
- Demonstrated ability to create a vision and deliver measurable results
- Experience with Customer Segmentation and Predictive Modeling
- Experience with forecasting/planning and/or analytics (reporting/measurement)
- Experience interfacing with IT, finance, operations and creative marketing teams across the organization and with external agencies
- Lead management experience
- Contact management experience
- Knowledge of CRM and database marketing tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business or a related field preferred
- Ability to work in an integrated creative environment and to translate customer analytics output into insight and action to develop customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, verbal and written communications, organizational and creative skills are essential
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Harry for packet #1369 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.