WALNUT CREEK, CA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with YLighting in their search for a Director of PPC based in Walnut Creek, CA. Founded in 2001, YLighting is the leading online-led retailer of modern lighting, furniture, and accessories serving discerning consumers and trade professionals. The company’s flagship brand is YLighting which is the leading modern lighting retailer in the USA. Additionally, the company launched YLiving in early 2008 to offer its customers access to modern furniture and accessories. YLighting is about creating lasting brands and delivering an incomparable customer experience.
YLighting is looking for a serious PPC guru. YLighting is a rapidly growing midsize company doing some extremely innovative things in online marketing and needs someone who can make sure their PPC efforts stay a step ahead.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included $100 Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, and Keurig coffee machines …
The ideal candidate…
- Is all over multi-touchpoint attribution theory and can implement PPC strategies accordingly
- Is a “FOG” (friend of Google) and get into all of their betas
- Has strong opinions on PPC theory/management and is constantly doing analysis to come up with more novel strategies
- Has a track record of combining revenue growth and ROAS improvement
- Is a thought leader in the space
- Can do deal math in their sleep and isn’t afraid to cut other CPC-like deals
The Director of PPC will be expected to provide concise analysis to support new initiatives, keep meticulous records/scorecards, be hyper vigilant about performance all the while being innovative and aggressive. This position will manage two different brands in very different stages of development. The Director of PPC must be on the bleeding-edge of what’s new in the online marketing space and can scout out and cut CPC deals outside of the major search engines.
- 5+ years of PPC management experience
- In-house PPC management experience (not solely agency experience)
- 7-figure budget experience
- Experience developing personnel/team
- Experience cutting CPC deals outside of search engines
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to ask Allan for packet #1372 of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)