UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
SACRAMENTO, CA – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To subscribe to our searches, click here. Alternatively, visit our Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/ecommercejobs.
We are working with Lumens Light + Living in their search for a Director of Ecommerce. Lumens Light + Living is a rapidly growing, multi-channel retailer of lighting products for home and business based in Sacramento, CA.
The Director of Ecommerce is responsible for building and managing our retail internet operation, will develop policies and procedures for our technology functions, will manage the third party vendors that are a part of our technology platform, is responsible for the availability and performance of our site(s), and develop and deliver on the overall technology strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will possess a successful leadership track record. He or she will also possess the demonstrated ability to deliver results and grow revenue, has experience in developing an actionable technology strategy, has a proven knowledge of the many technology vendors in the market place and what they can deliver to Lumens, and can produce operational plans and deliver upon them. Retail experience and background is very important in evaluating the candidates.
- Managing site performance and availability.
- Manages site SEO and site optimization.
- Direct the product publishing function.
- Develop and implement an overall technology strategy.
- Manage third party merchandising vendors.
- Manage the vendor that hosts our site along with deployment of routine site enhancements.
- Manage our enterprise software system.
- Maintain control and processes surrounding several data bases.
- Supports numerous marketing, merchandising and email campaigns.
- Insures search and navigation capabilities on the site are functioning as designed.
- Implements site performance and merchandising enhancements as they are identified.
The position requires a bachelor’s degree and extensive prior experience in web site operations and technology platforms. It also requires a strong knowledge of the many vendors that offer internet merchandising and technology solutions in the marketplace.