MIAMI, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
For professional consulting, interim executive, and project-based assistance please visit EcommerceConsulting.com.
We are working with a confidential client in their search for an Ecommerce Manager. Ideally, this role would be based in Miami, but if there is a STAR candidate who can fly to Miami occasionally, the role might be home-based on the East Coast only.
Sometimes the candidate pickings can be slim in Miami, so if you are a bi-lingual ecommerce ROCK STAR on the east coast, please apply. Click here to see if there are direct flights to Miami from your city.
STRONG PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO SOUTH FLORIDA CANDIDATES.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for the development of all etail activities and ecommerce sales targets achievement. The OSM will work closely with other departments in the Territory office as well as the Regional Office and Headquarters. Your achievement of sales targets and growth will be in line with the company’s vision and values, and you’ll be a key member of the local sales team as well as the global online sales team.
- Development of new and existing business within the online market (including but not limited to local etail management, partners management, and all promo activities management)
- Prepare, execute and report action plans as well as sales statistics of online sales
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Provide regular reporting to senior management (both locally and globally) in regards to ecommerce performance
- Work closely with ecommerce vendors
- Work closely with other departments within the local office as well as regional office and Headquarters
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Deep knowledge and at least 3 years relevant practical experience in ecommerce and web site development preferably in software industry
- Extensive knowledge of web-marketing and internet promotion tools, including PPC, Affiliate and Email marketing
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics within the ecommerce sector
- Customer oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese and English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a global team of professionals
- Fast learner
- Strong self motivation and ability to work in fast changing conditions
Your resume will show your experience within the ecommerce sector and sales roles. You feel comfortable working in a challenging environment and manage multiple projects at the same time. You are a team player who exchanging ideas with others and always proactively look for new ideas internally as well as externally. You are a driven individual who loves to succeed as well as to continuously improve. Work experience in a large international company is an advantage.
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.