METRO NYC – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based recruiting firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here.
One of the coolest etail jobs around!
We’re looking for an Ecommerce Marketplace Merchandising Coordinator for a client that manufactures and imports products for physical and occupation therapy, athletic training, and home care. Since the mid-1970s, the company’s products have been sold through a worldwide distribution network to hospitals, clinics, and fitness centers.
This is not some garage-based 3P startup. These folks have their act together.
The primary thrust of this job will be to list new items and maintain old listings, primarily on the Amazon marketplace. On a daily basis, you’ll find yourself uploading images and videos to product listings, plus keeping track of where those item listings are stored internally. You’ll be running daily reports of the latest sales trends while working with the company’s Supply Chain team to manage a vast FBA inventory.
The company has 4K SKUs on Amazon — but that number could balloon to 10K soon. Obviously, with so much product to sell, you’ll be tasked with conducting research on Amazon, Walmart and other marketplaces to identify new growth opportunities.
Naturally, Management will expect you to communicate effectively at all levels of the company while managing the flow of feedback within the Amazon marketplace to ensure high seller ratings. Meaning, if buyers are disgruntled — Management will need you to act FAST and PROACTIVELY to deal with the situation. Is that your style?
You won’t believe how much we know about this search …
I spent a ton of time on the phone with the client teasing out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things I can share with highly qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. Every ecommerce job has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day/week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard ecommerce job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPIs that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this ecommerce job.
I have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. My industry research for this assignment exceeds 50 pages! Be sure to TEXT me, Harry Joiner, at (404) 281-2025 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
- Manage operations of Amazon / Walmart (including Vendor Central, Seller Central, Retail Link)
- Optimize campaigns for efficiency and finding areas of opportunity to scale.
- Continuously oversee and optimize product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings.
- Maintain Amazon Brand Store
- Create A+ Detail Pages to enhance customer experience and decision-making process
- To develop, implement and drive strategies in conjunction with the team to deliver YOY sales and brand growth
- Collaborate with team to ensure all projects, special assignments and goals are met
- Coordinate with the marketing team to develop assets (text, images, infographics, etc.) necessary for the enhancement of product/brand representation
- Update and maintain information within the project management system to ensure all projects are completed on time
- Communicate product update notifications to customers for new products, discontinued products and changes to product information.
- Implement new product data feed structure and manage the set-up and maintenance of products within the feed
- Responsible for item set-up and management on all key customer websites. ie. Amazon, Walmart, Overstock, etc.
- Define strategy and implementation for the development of brand stores for key customer websites for Fabrication Enterprises brands
- Define strategy and implementation for the development of enhanced product page listings (Amazon A+ page, etc.) for targeted Fabrication products
- Implement effective optimization and conversion strategies that impact product and brand growth development
- Work with various teams to support seasonal and annual growth plans
- Work with both internal and external teams to ensure all content is pushed, complete and ready to be received by the retailer in conjunction with the inventory
- Execute Item set-up in each online retailers’ platform
- Submit and manage assets through each online retailers’ platform.
- Audit eCom sites for content integrity, completeness, and optimization
- Optimize product listings for Share of Voice and Rankings using the expertise of keyword research, digital marketing, SEM, online display advertising, and SEO from inception with the objective to drive conversion and sales sell-through.
- Engage with cross-functional subject matter experts to incorporate best practices into the digital shelf.
- Expert in item setup / maintenance on Amazon.com (Vendor Central), Walmart.com (Supplier Center / Retail Link), Target.com, Wayfair.com, Overstock.com, Homedepot.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Groupon.com, etc.
- Knowledge of product listing optimization techniques
- Ability to manage and work with large volumes of Excel data
- Strong Excel Skills: formulation, macros, reporting, etc.
- Analytical; able to problem-solve variety of issues quickly
- Proactive, detail-oriented and organized
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently; able to work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Able to work independently on a day-to-day basis
- Work on projects in collaboration with others
- Positive attitude with an enthusiastic, can-do outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong knowledge of computers including Excel, Outlook, Photoshop a plus
- Experience with web content management system
Applications for this ecommerce job are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Harry for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
To apply for this job please visit ecommercejobs.com.