Apply Now 4ocean
BOCA RATON, FL – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based recruiting firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.
One of the coolest social media jobs around!
NOTE: Prior to asking for our assistance with this search, 4ocean ran their own posting on Linkedin plus worked this same search with another recruiter. Happens all the time. Candidates, BEFORE you apply below, please make sure that you haven’t already applied for this job through another channel.
And if you haven’t already applied, here’s why you should apply through us:
Between our separate calls with 4ocean’s HR Manager and its COO, we’ve spent nearly an hour with this client asking them one good question after another about their cause, their company, their culture, their tech stack, their industry, their customers, their products, their competitors, and their strategy — all as each relates to THIS JOB.
Simply put, if you want an advantage over 4ocean’s previous applicants, you’re encouraged to apply though us. For now, the quickest way to appreciate what 4ocean does is to watch this short video …
Pretty cool, right?
4ocean makes bracelets made of recycled materials, and the company promises to remove one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines for each bracelet it sells. It’s a simple USP: Buy a bracelet; save the ocean. Beautiful.
Now anyone, anywhere can clean the ocean.
In the past two years, 4ocean has removed one million pounds of plastic from the world’s oceans. That trash threatens fish, seabirds, and marine life — as well as the livelihoods of fishermen. With 7 billion people adding 16 billion pounds of plastic annually to the world’s oceans, 4ocean is doing its part to make the world a safer place.
Naturally, 4ocean needs smart, driven, principled people to make that happen.
As 4ocean’s new Director of Social Media, you’ll be responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives. You’ll develop / execute all viral publicity and promotion campaigns while integrating interactive media into social platforms like Facebook (955K followers), Instagram (1 million followers), and Twitter.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for providing the creative direction for all content appearing on social media — and driving platform specific results, like so …
For a business like 4ocean, that’s huge — which is why you’ll lead a team of specialists along with one manager.
Like I said, you won’t believe how much we know about this search …
My partner Allan Seibert and I were able to tease out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things we can share with qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. Every social media job has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day / week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard social media posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPI’s that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this social media job.
We have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. Our industry research for this assignment exceeds 40 pages! Be sure to TEXT Allan Seibert at (706) 318-1196 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
- Oversee overall social media strategy, application, content management, planning, crisis management, and goal setting. Lead staff in the creation of compelling social media content,
- Provides creative direction to Social media manager for 4ocean content.
- Oversee the day to day posting on 4ocean’s social media platforms.
- Works closely with social media manager to architect cross-platform marketing programs that support integrated marketing and advertising sales initiatives.
- Tracks and generates campaign performance reports in collaboration with research department and via access to analytic tools (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Oversee the development of monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Provide the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years Social Media experience.
- Experience measuring and making recommendations using performance measurement tools and metrics: Facebook and Twitter analytics, Tweet Reach, and other relevant social dashboards.
- Experience applying marketing strategy to creative ideas and campaign activation across video, digital, mobile, social and event marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design
Applications for this social media job are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Harry for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
To apply for this job please visit ecommercejobs.force.com.