Apply Now 4ocean
BOCA RATON, FL – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based recruiting firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest digital marketing jobs around!
NOTE: Prior to asking for our assistance with this search, 4ocean ran their own posting on Linkedin plus worked this same search with another recruiter. Happens all the time. Candidates, BEFORE you apply below, please make sure that you haven’t already applied for this job through another channel.
And if you haven’t already applied, here’s why you should apply through us:
Between our separate calls with 4ocean’s HR Manager and its COO, we’ve spent nearly an hour with this client asking them one good question after another about their cause, their company, their culture, their tech stack, their industry, their customers, their products, their competitors, and their strategy — all as each relates to THIS JOB.
Simply put, if you want an advantage over 4ocean’s previous applicants, you’re encouraged to apply though us. For now, the quickest way to appreciate what 4ocean does is to watch this short video …
Pretty cool, right?
4ocean makes bracelets made of recycled materials, and the company promises to remove one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines for each bracelet it sells. It’s a simple USP: Buy a bracelet; save the ocean. Beautiful.
Now anyone, anywhere can clean the ocean.
In the past two years, 4ocean has removed one million pounds of plastic from the world’s oceans. That trash threatens fish, seabirds, and marine life — as well as the livelihoods of fishermen. With 7 billion people adding 16 billion pounds of plastic annually to the world’s oceans, 4ocean is doing its part to make the world a safer place.
Naturally, 4ocean needs smart, driven, principled people to make that happen.
As 4ocean’s new Director of Paid Social / Digital Marketing, you’ll be an integral member of the brand services team, leading the strategy and execution of digital marketing programs that support the Integrated Marketing strategy as outlined by the Chief Operating Officer.
You’ll manage these programs across a range of digital mediums such as SEM, Display, and Social. Along with managing the day-to-day operations, you will assist in mentoring and the continuation of building the digital team.
Like I said, you won’t believe how much we know about this search …
My partner Allan Seibert and I were able to tease out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things we can share with qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. All digital marketing jobs has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day / week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard digital marketing job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPI’s that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this digital marketing job.
We have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. Our industry research for this assignment exceeds 40 pages! Be sure to TEXT Allan Seibert at (706) 318-1196 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
- Quarterly and monthly planning of digital marketing programs, resulting in continuous improvement on digital KPIs
- Manage and develop internal digital marketing team
- Key member of the Integrated Marketing Leadership Team; key contributor in the Integrated Marketing planning process across Digital, Offline and Third Party Marketing
- Ensure best in class usage of DoubleClick suite of products, across channels, to ensure optimal Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS).
- Partner with Creative Designer to develop and optimize digital assets in promotion of key initiatives
- Duties as assigned
- Supporting and contributing to 4ocean’s stance on building a sustainable future
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business/Economics
- Master’s degree is preferred in a related field
- 5+ years. Strong direct response customer acquisition experience (ideally in a large ecommerce environment), proven experience systematically growing digital acquisition programs at national scale.
- Proficiency with Facebook Business Manager, campaign structure methodologies, Adwords and Adwords campaign structure.
- Facebook campaign analytics (including Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Campaign Manager
- Analyze daily metrics using tools such as Google Analytics, Hi Conversion and Sringbot
- Analyze and improve Google Adword placement, including Search, GDN, Shopping, Dynamic and Video placements.
Applications for this paid social / digital marketing job are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.