FULLY REMOTE / WFH – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based recruiting firm serving the NRF, IR-1000, and B2B communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here.
One of the coolest ecommerce jobs around!
ALLAN’S COMMENTS: We are working with one of America’s preeminent baseball bat manufacturers in their search for a world-class Email Marketing Manager. This position is fully remote, and this company rocks.
About the Company
The firm was founded in a garage in 2004 by two former pro ball players and a trainer. The three men were committed to one thing: the creation of the perfect baseball bat. Today, their handcrafted bats are the most widely used in the Big Leagues, and the firm’s commitment to quality and understanding of players’ needs is engineered into every bat it makes. The firm’s Board of Advisors includes several current and future MLB Hall of Famers.
About the Market
The global baseball equipment market is expected to grow from $15.0 billion in 2021 to $15.4 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6%. The baseball equipment market is expected to grow to $17.56 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 3.3%. North America was the largest region in the baseball equipment market.
Firms in this industry (including Adidas, Nike, Mizuno USA, Under Armour, and ASICS) manufacture bats, helmets, equipment bags, gloves, and related accessories — which is distributed through supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and specialty retailers.
About the Role
As the client’s Email Marketing Manager, you will lead the firm’s multichannel email marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for planning and developing the overall email strategy for all four of its consumer-facing brands, as well as communications to the firm’s partner organizations, teams, and retail network.
Low-hanging fruit everywhere.
Heretofore, the client’s email channel has not been managed sophisticatedly, and your job is to build out a ground-level email program: Lists. Tools. Messaging. Copy. Cadence. Contact strategy. Testing. KPI reporting and analysis. For four brands — two of which will be a priority. Across multiple touch points, including mobile, desktop, and SMS.
The client can provide design support, but the strategy and revenue are on you.
In this role, you’ll manage the firm’s email strategy, ensuring each brand’s business goals are met. That will concepting, planning, launching, and analyzing end-to-end campaigns for each brand. If you’re interested in how the latest email tech can generate cool ideas to increase sales — this might be your gig.
In this fully remote role, we need an independent-minded self-starter who ALREADY knows the tools and best practises to move the needle. You don’t need proper ecommerce experience, but you will need to be extremely business oriented.>
You won’t believe how much we know about this search …
I spent a ton of time on the phone with the client teasing out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things I can share with highly qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. Every ecommerce job has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day/week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard ecommerce job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPIs that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you’ll keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this ecommerce job.
I have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. My industry research for this assignment exceeds 100 pages! Be sure to TEXT me, Allan Seibert, at (706) 318-1196 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy for 4 brands
- Schedule, create and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Adapt brand, campaign and product copy into consumer-facing, promotional concepts
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Determine and track against email marketing KPIs
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing and email automation technology and tools
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Applications for this ecommerce job are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
To apply for this job please visit ecommercejobs.com.