NEWPORT, RI – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based recruiting firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest ecommerce jobs around!
HARRY’S COMMENTS: We are working with BedJet.com in its search for a world class PPC Manager to be based in Newport, RI — roughly 90 minutes south of Boston.
Here’s the deal with BedJet:
As seen on SharkTank, the BedJet is climate control system for maintaining beds at a desired temperature without changing the feel of the bed’s mattress. It allows users to cool off nearly instantly or give the bedding a toasty hot sauna feeling in only 180 seconds, WITHOUT uncomfortable pads, toppers, or wires or tubes to sleep on.
With 7 patents under its belt, the BedJet offers nearly instant relief for hot sleepers, night sweats, evening hot flashes, cold feet and cold legs, cold winter sheet shock and memory foam mattresses that trap heat. And according the 683 customer reviews on Amazon, the BedJet works like a charm.
The BedJet is the number one product in its category, which includes Sleep Number and Tempur-Pedic. The BedJet is a killer sleep solution at half the price. This is not hyperbole: This is fact. BedJet designs and manufactures its own product, is totally committed to D2C ecommerce — and it doesn’t sell to wholesalers, retailers or distributors.
See for yourself!
About the Role
This is the perfect job for a street smart, results-oriented performance marketing gunslinger with at least 3 years of successful Pay Per Click (PPC) and Paid Social Media Marketing experience, particularly on Facebook.
During these interviews, be prepared to step us through specific examples of how you have built profitable campaigns using both Facebook Dynamic Ads and Facebook stories. In particular, we’ll be interested to know how your FB campaigns have supported the rest of your company’s promotional plans.
To win in this role, you will need to have an entrepreneurial nature plus a history of “getting the job done.” You’ll need to be versatile, capable of multitasking; self-motivated, and have a killer work ethic. This is a “roll-up-the sleeves” position with a mix of tactical and strategic components. Get ready.
You won’t believe how much we know about this search …
Like I said, Allan and I spent a ton of time on the phone with the client teasing out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things I can share with highly qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. Every ecommerce job has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day / week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard ecommerce job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPI’s that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this ecommerce job.
We have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. Our industry research for this assignment exceeds 50 pages! Be sure to TEXT Allan Seibert at (706) 318-1196 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
This role comes with a base pay package and incentive bonus plan based on profitable advertising driven revenue growth. Successful candidates can earn over $200,000 annually based on sales revenue performance and should have experience in following areas:
- Develop and executive creative advertising campaigns within Google Ads and Retargeting, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads and other advertising platforms
- Manage the overall budget for Paid Search Marketing and maintain a positive ROI.
- Create effective PPC ads with A/B and landing page testing.
- Implement tracking and tagging to ensure data-driven decisions and measure relevant KPIs.
- Expert in digital advertising (PPC, Display, Mobile, and Behavioral)
- Manage outside advertising agency vendors and partners
- Develop online guerilla marketing campaigns
- Able to create new solutions, establish new ways of working, and be part of a close-knit team
- Good candidates will have intensely analytical and creative approach to online advertising
- Minimum 4 years business experience with Google Adwords and Facebook marketing
- Proficiency in with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other analytical tools
- Start-up company mentality – ability to work/thrive in an unstructured environment with a very small team
Applications for this ecommerce job are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Allan for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
To apply for this job please visit ecommercejobs.force.com.