REMOTE / WFM – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based recruiting firm serving the NRF, IR-1000, and B2B communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here.
One of the coolest ecommerce jobs around!
HARRY’S COMMENTS: We are working with Ready Alliance Group in its search for a home-based Ecommerce Marketing Manager. Before I get cranked up, ask yourself:
- Do you have 3+ years’ experience designing, building, managing and optimizing ecommerce storefronts?
- Do you have a proven track record of running successful online marketing campaigns in a fast-paced retail environment?
- Are you results-driven and committed to driving record-breaking performance?
- Do you love the idea that you, as part of a high-growth industry, will contribute to an outdoor lifestyle where survival and being prepared for anything is paramount?
- Are you passionate about direct response advertising/marketing and constantly seek opportunities to study, learn and grow your skills?
- Do you have experience managing and prioritizing multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you analytical, very good with data (especially in Excel) and excellent at “seeing the story” the numbers are showing you?
- Are you highly organized and detail-oriented?
Awesome! Let’s mush on, shall we?
Ready Alliance is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Ever been there? It’s gorgeous. Established in 2008, Ready Alliance is the leading provider of survival and emergency preparedness products. The firm owns several nationally recognized retail web stores along with multiple vertically integrated product lines. Business is booming.
In 2019, we placed a direct response copywriter with these people (go back and read that posting!), and now they’re looking for a digital marketing expert to manage key projects, grow sales, and optimize the company’s online properties.
It’s a very cool company, where everyone …
- … is an entrepreneur – there are no bad ideas and you are encouraged to share yours.
- … is independent and self-reliant – if you can do it yourself, you should.
- … strives for excellence and continuous improvement, solving problems and getting better every day.
About the Role
Ready Alliance needs an experienced Ecommerce Marketing Manager to broaden the firm’s online brand presence, optimize its digital campaigns and pursue national recognition. Reporting directly to the firm’s VP of Marketing, you will co-shepherd a growing team of aggressive online marketers. This role is about revenue growth and building bench strength.
If you’re into survival, self-reliance and emergency preparedness, this could be your dream job. In this role, you’ll need the right mix of passion, creativity, and savviness about all things ecommerce marketing including search engine marketing, PPC, display, keyword research, social media, website optimization, website operations, email, SMS, marketplaces, and marketing campaigns that SELL.
We need someone who is hands-on and knows how to implement and optimize a wide range of digital marketing initiatives. You’ll need to have actually DONE it and have a proven track record of success. We’ll ask for examples, actions, and RESULTS.
You’ll be responsible for leading projects from start to finish, collaborating with a strong creative team (design, content, photography, video, email, and SMS) while maintaining responsibility for driving targeted KPI’s and executing cutting-edge strategies against multi-brand goals.
As ecommerce jobs go, this one’s a doozie!
I spent a ton of time on the phone with the client teasing out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things I can share with highly qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. Every ecommerce job has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day/week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard ecommerce job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPIs that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you’ll keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this ecommerce job.
I have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. My industry research for this assignment exceeds 50 pages! Be sure to TEXT me, Harry Joiner, at (404) 281-2025 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
- Experience managing multiple omnichannel strategies across 5 to 10 different brands
- Participate in the growth of a webstore by 20%+ in annual growth
- Deliver on the firm’s ecommerce revenue targets
- Collaborate with team to create high-performance campaigns target to a specific customer segments
- Oversee daily management of traffic, revenue and various marketing campaigns. Knowing and owning your numbers
- Effectively and proactively communicate insights and provide routine campaign performance reports.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop high-performance integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage a large number of projects from start to finish plus monitor post-launch success.
Nice To Have
- Technical HTML, CSS or other development skills a plus
- Technical SEO experience a plus
- Shopify experience a plus
- Google AdWords /or/ Google Analytics Certifications a Plus
- YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Amazon or Parlor advertising a definite plus.
- Minimum of 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 3 years professional work experience managing all aspects of Google Adwords, Google MCC, PPC, display, SEO, or SEM campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of analytics and Excel required.
- Ideal experience from a client-side work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate with remote leaders and teammates.
- Quick learner with the ability to quickly demystify new technology.
- Creative problem solver.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by the company for this position now or in the future.
Applications for this ecommerce job are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Harry for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
To apply for this job please visit ecommercejobs.com.