SOUTH FLORIDA – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based recruiting firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest Amazon jobs around!
HARRY’S COMMENTS: We are working with a confidential client in their search for an Amazon Marketing Manager based in always-sunny South Florida. The client is one of the largest suppliers of promotional products in America.
The company seeks to broaden its customer base via Amazon, and they’ve already begun to upload their products and run AMS search campaigns. So far, the channel shows a ton of promise. While it’s still early going, the client wants YOU to lead this initiative.
As the company’s new Amazon Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for growing, optimizing, and managing the company’s Amazon presence. You will oversee the firm’s Amazon ad spend, drive revenues, and develop / execute the company’s Amazon keyword / content strategy in the post-Covid world.
The company wants to scale its Amazon channel as quickly as possible, but the job so far has fallen to the Director of Ecommerce who simply has too much on his plate with other opportunities. This is not a bad problem to have: Currently, the client has 12 products listed on Amazon …
Realistically, that number could be 1200.
Your job will be to research top keywords, select the right products, build campaigns, and optimize bids. Additionally, you’ll find yourself writing attention-grabbing ad copy that separates the company from its competitors.
You won’t believe how much we know about this search …
I spent a ton of time on the phone with the client teasing out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things I can share with highly qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. Every SEM job has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day/week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard SEM job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPI’s that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this SEM job.
We have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. Our industry research for this assignment exceeds 100 pages! Be sure to TEXT Harry Joiner at (404) 281-2025 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
- Plan, develop and implement the firm’s Amazon strategy
- Optimize campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and ad copy to improve CTR and ROAS
- Perform keyword research to keep up with the latest trends
- Work with the company’s design team and content team to improve product listing pages and brand page experiences
- Review and approve creative to ensure products stand out in the Amazon marketplace
- Identify inefficiencies and take action on instances when Amazon best practices are not working as expected
- Prepare and present reports to the executive team
- Stay up to date with the latest Amazon and digital marketing trends
- 2+ years of experience managing Amazon accounts or similar role (accounts with 50+ products are preferred)
- 1+ years of Paid Search (SEM)/ Shopping Ads (PLA) experience (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook) (Not required)
- Some work experience in an ecommerce environment
- Comfortable in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.)
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Ability to work independently and effectively work through multiple priorities