REMOTE / WFH – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based recruiting firm serving the NRF, IR-1000, and B2B communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here.
One of the coolest ecommerce jobs around!
HARRY’S COMMENTS: We are working with VisualDx in their search for a Ecommerce Marketing Director in a 100% remote / WFH role. VisualDx is an award-winning diagnostic clinical decision support system designed to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety.
What does that mean?
Imagine you’re a Doctor whose patient has a condition you’ve never seen. This must happen all the time, right? VisualDx allows you to LOOK UP possible causes on the fly, based on the patient’s complaint, symptoms, medication, or other possible contributing factors (such as age or travel).
Like so …
That’s ingenious, right?
Headquartered in Rochester, NY — but staffed nationally — VisualDx is a profitable, high-growth SaaS company on a mission to transform medical decisions through augmented thinking and visualization. These folks are crushing it! And why wouldn’t they be, with features like …
- The world’s best curated medical image library
- A leading skin color atlas
- Smart search for chief complaints, diagnoses, medications, and travel location
- The ability to build a patient-specific differential diagnosis
- Earn CME credits with every search, and
- It’s available on desktop, iOS, and Android devices
Consider this: In a typical year, Allan Seibert and I hear 150 pitches from clients wanting us to handle their ecommerce searches. We see few businesses as good as VisualDx.
About the Company
VisualDx is both a desktop EHR interoperable system and a mobile app which includes AI/machine learning image analysis capabilities. Additionally, VisualDx license a “digital front door” machine learning based application to more than 300 enterprise customers, plus half of all medical schools in America.
The company’s goal is to become the most trusted healthcare decision-making resource for healthcare pros and lay people alike, which is where YOU come in …
In 2019, VisualDx launched DermExpert™, a mobile app which allows anyone to take a picture of a skin condition and map it to VisualDx’s database for personalized guidance in seconds. The app leverages VisualDx’s comprehensive curated medical image library, deep knowledge base, and machine learning tools to provide the general practitioner with the ability needed to recognize, understand, and treat skin conditions.
Like a Shazam for skin issues.
So here’s the deal: We’re looking for a “T-shaped” Ecommerce Marketing Director to make VisualDx the global standard in point-of-care clinical decision support. In this role, you’ll be responsible for growing the firm’s individual membership business by overseeing all ecommerce sales and digital marketing.
You will oversee VisualDx’s digital marketing, including paid search, display, programmatic, and social media advertising. Moreover, you’ll optimize the company’s email and in-app marketing automation while nurturing leads to improve the quality / quantity of leads and conversions.
In particular, we’ll expect you to make an impact in three main areas:
Branding and Positioning
- Content marketing
- Email and social media best practices
- Coordination / creation of digital content
Data and Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- A/B Testing / ROI measurement
- Data Analysis, Reporting and Optimization of Campaign Performance
- Funnel management
- Tracking / optimization of website traffic flow
- Understanding of what gets people to try / buy / convert
Bottom line: We are looking for a established A-player with deep experience selling software online. To get this gig, you’ll need a proven playbook of ecommerce tactics that drive profitable GROWTH. To that end, you can expect my interviews with you to get nitty-gritty in all thing digital marketing (SEO/SEM/Social selling, etc).
You won’t believe how much we know about this search …
I spent a ton of time on the phone with the client teasing out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things I can share with highly qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. Every ecommerce job has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day/week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard ecommerce job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPIs that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you’ll keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this ecommerce job.
I have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. My industry research for this assignment exceeds 50 pages! Be sure to TEXT me, Harry Joiner, at (404) 281-2025 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
- Lead all marketing initiatives to drive growth of individual subscribers.
- Lead efforts with marketing team to develop and optimize content, creative ads, emails, and other campaigns to drive leads and conversions from VisualDx’s primary audiences.
- Create and maintain a marketing calendar dedicated to ongoing and date-specific ecommerce campaigns.
- Develop and share best practices for ecommerce success across the team and stakeholders.
- Work with sales department to ensure success on all deliverables developed within partner and affinity relationships
- Work with business lead to identify vertical market segments and determine how to maximize penetration into each segment.
- Create a culture of excitement, success and ongoing goal achievement and accountability within the marketing department.
- Manage reporting of digital ecommerce results.
Education / Experience:
3-5 years minimum experience working in digital marketing desired for this position with consideration given to candidates with interactive, social selling, or media background.
Knowledge / Skills:
To win in this role, you must have a detailed work ethic and be highly motivated, well organized, analytically biased, and able to communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders (vendors, agencies, customers, et al) on the phone and in person.
Applications for this ecommerce job are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Harry for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
To apply for this job please visit ecommercejobs.com.