HOME BASED – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here.
(Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
HARRY’S COMMENTS: We are working with a Confidential Client in their search for a home-based Ecommerce Account Manager. Have you ever worked from home? I work from home and it’s flat out amazing.
About the Company
My client is a billion-dollar global office furniture behemoth and its brands are among the most widely known in the industry. The strength if its brands, the scale its international manufacturing, and the breadth of it distribution allows it to offer solutions to meet the needs of nearly every North American customer.
For more than twenty years, the company has marketed affordable, high quality furniture through a dealer network serving a variety of markets including home and hospitality, health care and educational facilities, and government offices and businesses. CEO magazine lists the firm as one of the world’s best companies for leadership development, which is great news for any rising star.
About the Role
As a leading furniture manufacturer, importer and distributor, this client’s products are sold through a variety of retailers, print catalogs, and etailers including Amazon, Staples, Wayfair, Walmart, Costco, HomeDepot, and Overstock (to name a few). This job will focus on managing the client’s rapidly growing 1P business with Amazon.
FYI, this is not a small-volume Amazon relationship. To the contrary, it’s really big.
To win in this six-figure job, you MUST have proven experience with Vendor Central. I’ll say it again: “Proven!” And because the client is already doing a TON of direct business with Amazon, you’ll be charged with things like catalog hygiene, improving prices, margin management, 6-hour shipping, drop shipping, improving the supply chain, and more. The $64 question is: Can you huff the flames of this business into a bonfire?
You won’t believe how much we know about this search …
I spent a ton of time on the phone with this client teasing out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things I can share with highly qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. Every job has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day / week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPI’s that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this job.
We have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. Our industry research for this 6-figure ecommerce job exceeds 60 pages! Be sure to TEXT Harry Joiner @ (404) 281-2025 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
- Engage key decision makers at all levels plus key sales and marketing personnel to improve the client’s relationship with Amazon.
- Develop and execute the strategic account plan which rolls up to the corporate plan and goals.
- Drive go to market strategies across a complex Amazon marketplace that includes B2B and B2C customer segments.
- Measure impact of campaigns, promotions, programs and events via KPI dashboards and business reviews
- Work with key executives within Amazon to identify and seize new growth opportunities.
- Assist in negotiating Amazon programs, understand related P&L and drive profitable growth, providing strategic insight for all Amazon related initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years solid ecommerce experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- First rate communication skills
- Experience with large ecommerce resellers
- Proven Amazon reseller experience
- Ability to travel
Applications for this ecommerce job are being coordinated by Harry Joiner. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Harry for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
To apply for this job please visit ecommercejobs.force.com.