https://twitter.com/ecommercejobs Bulk Reef Supply
MINNEAPOLIS – With more than 100 ecommerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based recruiting firm serving the NRF, IR-1000, and B2B communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here.
One of the coolest ecommerce jobs around!
Bulk Reef Supply (“BRS”) is killing it, and it’s no wonder why: The company’s unique model, growing category, devoted customers, favorable cost structure, down-to-earth management team, and most importantly, high-accountability CULTURE, are as strong as anything we’ve encountered in the IR-1000.
Truly, I’d want my own kid to work there.
BRS’s sole purpose is to help its fellow hobbyists achieve the best possible success with their own saltwater tanks (which can be really complicated to design, set up, and maintain). The firm’s efforts are focused on providing high-value products and solutions as well as valuable information that makes reefing fun and easy.
Gotta question about “reverse osmosis” or “deionization?” Call these people!
Think of BRS as the Crutchfield Electronics of the aquarium space: BRS’s team has the industry’s best content via BRStv (233K YouTube subscribers!), and its customer care team is loaded with passionate, fun-loving aquarists who know pretty much everything there is to know about salt water aquariums.
Like so …
About the Role
We’re looking for a CRM and marketing automation badass, pure and simple. In this role, you own the firm’s CRM, email, and SMS strategies — to the point where Management will be looking to YOU for ideas on how to target new market niches and build on the firm’s existing customer relationships.
Ideally, here’s what BRS’s house file would look like one year after your start date:
(Like I said: “IDEALLY.”)
Success will hinge on your ability to design / improve marketing workflows while building, testing and reporting on new and existing campaigns. And naturally, you’ll need an analytical mindset to ID high-growth opportunities and push Management to say “yes” to all the cool new stuff they know they should be doing with the firm’s CRM system, Hubspot.
You won’t believe how much we know about this search …
Allan and I spent a ton of time on the phone with this hiring manager teasing out exactly what you’ll need to KNOW and DO to hit the ground running in this role. Some of the things Allan can share with highly qualified candidates include …
- The “real” background requirements for this position, along with the top five things all resumes MUST have to be considered for the role.
- The top five problems that exist due to this position being open. These are the little brush fires you will be expected to put out during your first month on the job. Every ecommerce job has these — and this one’s no different.
- What your average day/week will look like in this role. There’s what you read in the standard ecommerce job posting … then there’s reality. We’ve got the reality.
- The leading and lagging KPIs that will determine your success in this role. In a nutshell: How you’ll keep score.
- The major projects you’ll need to complete by Day 100 to be considered a home-run in this position. We’ve got the lowdown on how you can plug-and-play and drive REAL value in this ecommerce job.
We have a massive amount of proprietary intel to share with qualified candidates. The industry research for this assignment exceeds 50 pages! Be sure to TEXT Allan Seibert at (706) 318-1196 for this info. Or simply use the email link when you apply for the role below.
- Customer segmentation development through data analysis from concept, execution, analysis and optimization
- Email and Social Media campaign development through deployment, and analysis
- A/B Testing campaigns for campaign continuous improvement
- Working collaboratively with Marketing, Customer Service and Wholesale to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
- 3+ yrs of hands-on experience in managing digital marketing automation programs
- Experience managing platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, etc
- Ability to manage to budget and ROI targets
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns.
- Relevant industry experience would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential.
- Certified in Google Analytics is a plus!