CLEARWATER, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with FKQ Advertising in their search for a Digital Media Manager based in Clearwater, Florida, shown here:
As one of our top clients, FKQ is a full-service ad agency that has been in business for 50 years. As true partners with their clients, FKQ goes beyond just providing strategy and purchasing media. They’re a seamless extension of their clients and provide any service that helps grow the client’s business. This kind of partnership leads to longstanding relationships that go back further than 25 years.
At FKQ, “Whatever It Takes” (WIT) is more than a philosophy. It’s in their DNA. It is the guiding principle they put into practice every single day. They explore. They discover new ideas. They bring strategic insight to life with a passion for great work and generating results.
The Digital Media Manager is responsible for executing and managing Paid Search and Display campaigns for FKQ Internet Marketing clients. Responsibilities include; planning, budgeting, executing and evaluating interactive marketing campaigns. Must be able to assess client’s current interactive campaigns and provide actionable next steps for improvement.
- Leads the creation of client media objectives and strategies
- Develop and manage a variety of digital media campaigns (including Paid Search, Display, Mobile, etc) campaign strategies and tactics for all assigned clients.
- Emphasis on Paid Search.
- Day to day implementation of Paid Search tactics that include: keyword development, bid management, ad copy testing & budget allocations
- Plan, negotiate and execute Digital Media campaigns based on client objectives
- Host ongoing meetings with current and potential Online Media vendors
- Create, monitor and analyze the reporting of Paid Search and Digital Media campaigns
- Grow client revenue by identifying opportunities through interactive media
- 3+ years for Senior level in Paid Search experience
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Agency experience working with multiple clients
- Experience working with global or high-profile brands
- Omniture Site Catalyst and Search Center experience
- SEO experience, a plus!
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Kelley Newsome. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Kelley for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
PS – If you’re thinking about changing jobs this year (through us or anyone else), you might want to check out this post on why even TOP candidates get rejected.