NEW YORK, NY – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest NY ecommerce jobs around!
We are working with Master & Dynamic in their search for a Global Ecommerce Manager based in New York City. This is a terrifically cool ecommerce job.
Master & Dynamic is a new premium audio brand obsessed with sound and creativity. The firm is based in New York City and has a deep passion for building beautifully crafted, richly appointed, technically sophisticated sound tools for creative minds. MD headphones bring a design-driven aesthetic and new sense of luxury to the premium audio space. They bridge the gap between fashion and functionality, and its signature pieces are sold in premium international retail locations including Apple, Bergdorf Goodman, Colette, Lane Crawford, and Opening Ceremony.
About the Role …
As Master & Dynamic’s Global Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for the firm’s current and expanding international ecommerce presence on both its proprietary web properties and third-party marketplaces. You’ll be working closely with the management team and have an integral role in shaping Master & Dynamic’s future. This role is based at MD’s midtown Manhattan headquarters.
- Own relationship between Master & Dynamic and third-party web development firm
- Create and provide analysis for weekly ecommerce and website reporting
- Manage weekly development initiatives and deployments
- Own global expansion and I18N of direct-to-consumer initiatives
- Manage relationship with third-party integration partners and vendors
- Partner with Marketing Department on new and ongoing marketing initiatives and product launches
- Manage third-party marketplaces product listings and order flow
- Partner with Customer Service team to quickly and efficiently solve any customer-related issues
- Manage and optimize site personalization and the entire customer experience from order to delivery
- Establish detailed quarterly direction for ecommerce initiatives
- QA site daily for issues such as bugs, broken images, load speed, etc.
- Set KPI benchmarks from analytics and competitive analysis
- 3-5 years experience in managing an ecommerce platform(s), global experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics software (Google Analytics)
- 1+ years experience utilizing an enterprise-level OMS and/or ERP system
- HTML/CSS knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Advanced Excel knowledge is required
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial are three words you would use to describe yourself
- Astute problem solver with ability to make appropriate, on-the-fly decisions
UPDATE: THIS SEARCH IS CLOSED.