GREENSBORO, NC – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest NC ecommerce jobs around!
We are working with Kayser-Roth in their search for a Digital Marketing Coordinator based in Greensboro, NC. The role will combine elements of web design and email marketing.
As ecommerce jobs go, this one will be a blast! (That’s an email marketing joke …)
Kayser-Roth Corporation (a subsidiary of Golden Lady) is an intimate apparel and hosiery manufacturer based in Greensboro, North Carolina. The company currently markets two brands in North America, No Nonsense and HUE, and this role involves promoting both of those brands through email in brand accretive and cost-effective ways. In this position, you’ll find yourself creating, coding, executing, and analyzing targeted email campaigns, and you’ll be a key voice in the firm’s short and long range planning for the email channel.
- Develop email marketing plan for HUE & NN brands; plans email strategy in line with email calendar and seasonal marketing goals
- Create promotional, transactional, and informational email content for HUE & NN brands
- Code and test emails and send in accordance with planned timelines and in accordance with overall marketing strategy
- Create new email templates as needed
- Partner with email platform agency (Silverpop) to execute and manage email campaigns
- Use of Dreamweaver for email coding, use of Photoshop for graphic design and editing
- Exhibit keen understanding of competition for email marketing
- Implement strategies to grow customer database and expand reach
- Create segmented emails and testing scenarios
- Benchmark other brands to ensure HUE & NN are competitive leaders
- Evaluate and report on email performance
- Analyze Rewards program and promotions to determine success and makes recommendations for future strategies
- Execute and maintain customer rewards program through ecommerce platform (Shop Visible); Coordinates with ECP (Shop Visible) partner to create relevant content and test development issues related to email as needed
- Manage subscribed customer contact lists, and ensures integrity of consumer subscriber data
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Kelley Newsome. To apply, please click here to email your resume directly to Kelley. Candidates, please be sure to ask Kelley for additional market research / competitive intelligence that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.