CLEARWATER, FL – With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular “Ecommerce Job of the Day” email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
One of the coolest Tampa email jobs around!
We are working with FKQ Advertising + Marketing in their search for an Email Marketing Specialist based in Clearwater, FL.
As one of our top clients, FKQ is a full-service ad agency that has been in business for 50 years. As true partners with their clients, FKQ goes beyond just providing strategy and purchasing media. They’re a seamless extension of their clients and provide any service that helps grow the client’s business. This kind of partnership leads to longstanding relationships that go back further than 25 years.
At FKQ, “Whatever It Takes” (WIT) is more than a philosophy. It’s in their DNA. It is the guiding principle they put into practice every single day. They explore. They discover new ideas. They bring strategic insight to life with a passion for great work and generating results. For example, check out FKQ’s work introducing Melitta’s Cafe Collection line of coffee.
About the role
FKQ seeks an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to act as the primary client, agency, and team liaison for email marketing campaigns. This person will provide email campaign account management support and consultation to FKQ’s clients and internal team.
The Email Marketing Specialist must leverage proven project management skills, solid client service experience, strong marketing knowledge, and have at least 5 years of hands-on experience managing and deploying emails through an email service provider as well as the ability to maintain a high level of client satisfaction while meeting all business goals set by FKQ clients is critical for success. This position will work directly with the client and internal FKQ team to manage successful email campaign implementation while managing a high level of quality control.
- Email Marketing and List Management Support
- Serve as primary contact for all email campaigns to internal teams
- An agency email team member that executes all aspects of the entire email project development and ensures the delivery of high-quality creative product standards
- Works cross-functionally with client’s brands, technology teams, agencies, multiple ESP platforms and internal teams to deliver on the set e-mail marketing strategy, developed detailed test plans to ensure a flawless deliverability of the all email campaigns
- A member of the implementation team to execute email marketing projects and campaigns from conception through deployment
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects, client customer service issues, client program errors and frequent status communications
- Participate in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets client’s expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Schedule and track campaign deployments
- Maintain email campaign process documentation
- Maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Manages 3rd party technical support pertaining to email
- Participates in strategy discussions, weekly client calls, and client presentations
- Assist in pulling monthly client reports data
- 2 or more years of experience implementing email marketing campaigns (client side, agency, or email service provider)
- Experience in editing HTML or working with complex filter designer logic
- Database knowledge and experience (SQL, Import/Export, list merge/purge)
- Development skills including HTML/CSS expertise
- Direct marketing and multi-channel marketing experience
- Excellent client service and problem solving skills in order to minimize problem escalation to senior team members and ability to provide recommendations for resolution
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communication abilities in order to work with a broad array of client, agency, and vendor contacts
- Passion for online/email marketing and strong knowledge of internet marketing
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- BA or BS required
- Strong analytic and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic environment
- Meet and exceed established client expectations with all email deliverables
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Kelley Newsome. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Kelley for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. In your email, please provide details of the types of email campaign experience you have (tools, complexity, frequency and count of sends, notable strategies, tactics, etc.)
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)