TAMPA, FL – EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading executive search firm serving the DMA, NEMOA, SEMPO, Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To get our jobs by email the minute they’re posted, click here. To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.
UPDATE: This position has been closed. Click HERE to see a list of our current openings. To subscribe to our searches, click HERE.
We are working with an interactive marketing and advertising agency in Tampa, Florida, in their search for a SEO Consultant. We are looking for a sharp, motivated SEO Strategist to implement and manage search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and campaigns for client websites, including keyword targeting, technical recommendations, content optimization and link building.
Please Tweet this job, and you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly drawing. Just do it and see what happens: 2010 prizes included several (very large) Amazon gift certs, Dean & Deluca steaks, Keurig coffee machines, and MORE …
- Improve Search Engine Rank through organic SEO
- Manage and maintain keyword lists, including keyword rankings
- Work with copywriters and development team to create content that is relevant to SEO campaigns
- Back link strategy and implementation
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills combined with the ability tto communicate findings to all levels of the organization
- Collaborate with management and client teams to develop new campaigns and strategies
- Oversee SEO strategies and recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of organic search listings
- Extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall search marketing goals and objectives
- Participate in new website development projects to appropriately incorporate SEO requirements and best practices including information architecture, wireframes, design, coding and implementation
- Perform competitive keyword search engine ranking analysis
- Coordinate and present monthly SEO reports on natural search performance utilizing all data sources appropriate
- In depth knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Excellent computer skills (knowledge of web development is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical ability
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience working with websites and analytics tools like, but not limited to, Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Hitwise, etc
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with search engine optimization
This is a contract role that has the possibility for turning into a full time position. Client is looking for someone who can devote at least 20 hours a week to this opportunity.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Allan Seibert. To apply, CLICK HERE.
Search our site for more ecommerce jobs in your city or specialty:
To add your resume to our confidential database, click here.